打印

老外的丢脸事迹集锦(转)

老外的丢脸事迹集锦(转)

不开心时看看别人是怎么不开心的,你就会开心多了!哈哈!这是一些老外的囧人囧事集锦,中英文对照的,相当搞笑~如果大家喜欢的话,可以发更多,就为了让您轻松一笑!如果喜欢的话,不要忘记点右上角的红心支持我哦!谢谢!

1. Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone.

今天,我在上课的时候睡觉。我的JJ石更了,而且我穿的是很宽松的裤子。我的老师走了过来一把抓住了我的JJ——她以为那是我手机。

2. Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room. my electric toothbrush in her hand.

今天,我听见了我的姐姐在她的房间里面ZW。为了逃出去,我带着狗出去遛了遛。我回来的时候正巧碰见她出来,手里拿的东西是——我的电动牙刷。

3. Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy.

今天,我老板叫我去他的办公室,要给我看一个可能成为我们的商业伙伴的公司的网站。当他在谷歌里面打“Virginia”这个词的时候,网站把他的搜索自动补完成了他最近才搜索过的词条——“小处男的菊花”。我明天就要和他一起出差。我是个年轻男人。

4. Today I noticed that my daughter was making funny noises which oddly resembled sex sounds my wife makes. When I asked her what she was doing she said "I'm pretending to be mommy from last night." I was on a business trip last night.

今天,我发现我女儿在模仿很奇怪的、听起来像我老婆在OOXX时发出的声音。当我问她你在干嘛的时候她说“我在学我妈咪昨晚的声音”。我昨晚出差。

5. Today, I got a call from the hospital that my fiance was in the ER. When I arrived at the hospital they told me that he had a heart attack while having sex.

今天,我接到一个电话说我的未婚夫被送进了急救室。当我赶到急救室的时候,他们告诉我说原因是他在和某人OOXX的时候心脏病发作了。

6. Today, at the dentist, I was getting my teeth cleaned. Looking up at his nose, I saw runny snot dripping onto his lip. I tried to slowly move away. He told me "Stop!" The movement of his lips caused the snot to fall right into my mouth.

今天,我去牙医那里洗牙。我抬头看着他,发现有鼻涕往他的嘴唇上滴。我试图慢慢地挪开,他告诉我“别动!”结果他说话的动作导致那大块鼻涕径直掉进了我嘴里。

7. Today, I went up to a secluded mountain my boyfriend took me to for our first date. As I saw another couple hooking up in the bushes, I phoned my boyfriend to tell him someone found our secret spot. His Bob Marley ringtone started playing from the bush.

今天,我自己一人来到了我和我男友第一次约会的地方:一个孤僻的山上。我注意到有另一对情侣藏在灌木丛中亲热。于是我打电话给我男友,想要告诉他说有人找到了属于我们的秘密幽会地点。然后我就听到了我男友手机的Bob Marley的彩铃声从那堆灌木里飘来。

8. Today, my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thought it was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled out my tampon.

今天,我卫生棉在我的泳装旁边露出了一点点。我男友以为那是我比基尼多余的线头。于是乎他在大庭广众之下把我的卫生棉拉了出来。

那个啥,怎么有成外国人的事迹了哦,不过的确很扯!

呵呵,原来外国人也蛮幽默的啊。希望楼主多发点这样的文章咯。

哈哈,还有外国人的成人笑话,楼主多发一些。

哈哈…居然把卫生绵给拉出来了,太尴尬了。估计他的女友肯定跟他掰了。

没多大意思 纯支持一下 再接再厉 谢谢分享

最后一个真的是太好笑了啊,老外的幽默真的是别有风味啊!

呵呵,谢谢楼上的几位朋友支持我啊~希望能有更多的朋友喜欢!

手机那个极有可能发生哦 真不知老师时候会怎样处理

原来外国人也是蛮多悲剧的啊,哈哈....
本帖最近评分记录
  • 来半仙 金币 -2 符号灌水--请重新阅读版规! 2009-12-2 19:09